Mercedes S-Class W-220
since 1998 of release
Repair and car operation
+ Mercedes-Benz Cars of a class S (W220)
+ Operation manual
+ Routine maintenance
+ cooling and heating Systems
+ Power supply system and release
+ engine Electric equipment
+ Automatic transmission
+ Power shafts
+ Brake system
+ Suspension bracket and steering
- Onboard electric equipment
Diagnostics of malfunctions of onboard electric equipment - the general information
Check of the electric motor of a screen wiper
Check of warmed back glass
Replacement of filament lamps
Function of reserve light
Electric safety locks
Installation of electric and electronic devices
Elements of the uniform lock
Arrangement of the basic electric elements of system of electric equipment of a body of the car
Anticreeping alarm system
+ electric equipment Cхемы
Check of the electric motor of a screen wiperThe electric motor of a screen wiper is in a water modular compartment under a windscreen. For check it is necessary to remove the corresponding cover.
Designation of plugs
On the electric motor there are following plugs:
· The plug 31 is weight accession (the general for all electric equipment of the car).
· The plug 53 receives tension for the first speed of a screen wiper.
· The plug 53 and feeds with a current (+) the extreme provision of a screen wiper. The electric motor receives tension through a brush until the cleaner will not return to a starting position when the driver will switch off a screen wiper.
· The plug of 53 b submits tension for the second speed of a screen wiper (an auxiliary winding).
· Via the plug 53 е the electric motor is braked at return after shutdown that the screen wiper did not pass through the provision of a parking.
· Are available not always in stock: the plug 53 with submits a food to the pump of a stekloomyvatel.
Check of the electric motor of a cleaner
At first it is necessary to find out that has defect, the electric motor or there is no food. Thus it is necessary to operate as follows: